To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required at the time of hire or for the continuation of employment.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Two years of experience dealing with the general public
- Two years of college or technical school training is preferred
- Ability to pass required background checks
- A valid Wisconsin Driver's license required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a call center work environment
- Ability to interview customers and communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to utilize automated and integrated data reporting systems
- Ability to organize work and develop work procedures with minimum supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and general public
- Must be dependable and maintain confidentiality