Burnett County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County
Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
University of Wisconsin Extension

Small Business Association

Small Business Development Center
  No charge business counseling covers a variety of business related areas including writing a business plan, buying or selling a business, marketing, accounting, managing personnel, and controlling costs.

  1. 800-410-8351 or 715-394-8351.
  2. Small Business Development Center at University of Wisconsin Superior.
  3. The Business Answerline at 800-941-7232.  A counselor will be able to hekp you with questions on starting your business, filing forms, and identifying needed permits.

Wisconsin Indianhead Technical Center

Northwest Regional Planning Commission
  The NWRPC provides consulting on a variety of business development topics such as financing, including state and regional programs such as the regional revolving loan fund and venture capital.

Contact Rick Roeser at 715-635-2197.

Northwest Manufacturing Outreach Center
  The NWMOC builds on its strong track record working with industry leaders to put their companies on a path to positive growth and sustainable profiability.  Through its strong partner networks, the NWMOC brings together resources and knowledge that help manufacturers become more efficient and effective.