Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County
Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Forms and Permits
Sellers Permit or Use Tax Certificate/Business Tax Registration
Application Form

Business Marks/Name
Assign or Transfer Your Marks/Business Name
Register Your Marks/Business Name 

Federal Employer Identification Number
Application Form 

    Each village and township (except La Follette) has zoning regulations. Before opening your business, check that your location will be in the appropriate zoning district. Burnett County does provide conditional uses for home based businesses. Contact the County Zoning Department for application and fee information.

Registering Your Business
  Unlike other counties or states, Burnett County does not require or provide the
option for entrepeneurs to register their business.

Village Business Licenses/Permits