Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County
Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Where to Obtain Vital Records for U.S. Citizen Births, Deaths, etc. that Occurred Outside the U.S.
Birth Abroad
Persons born abroad to U.S. Citizens may have a foreign birth certificate and a State Department document. 
How to Apply for a Certified Copy of a Consular Report of Birth Abroad
To request a copy of the birth certificate on file in the country of birth, you may contact the U.S. Embassy in that country or that country's consulate located in the United States.
Foreign Consular Offices in the United States

Death Abroad
Relatives of an American citizen who died abroad may receive copies of the death certificate from the country of death, from a branch of military service (for service-related deaths), or in the form of a consular report of death from the U.S. Department of State.
Report of Death of an American Citizen Abroad

Divorce/Annulment Abroad