Burnett County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County
Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
How to Obtain Vital Documents
Vital documents include records of birth, death, marriage, annulment, divorce and declaration/termination of domestic partnerships.  Certified copies are required when applying for marriage licenses and passports.

Non-Government Agency

To obtain certified copies of vital documents, you may apply online at the following non-government website.