Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County
Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
If you have had a previous passport, you can renew it, if you meet all of the following criteria:
  • The issue date of your last passport was less than 15 years ago
  • You were 16 years of age or older when it was issued
  • Your name is the same or you may submit name-change documentation (marriage certificate or court order)
  • You can submit this passport
  • It is undamaged