Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County
Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Obtaining Copies of Birth Records
Birth Certificate is Required to Obtain Passport
The Passport Agency will only accept a certified copy of your birth certificate that is registered with the Register of Deeds / Bureau of Vital Statistics in the County in which you were born or with the State in which you were born.

How to Order
You can order a copy a copy of your birth certificate by phone with a credit card from most States. For information call 800-255-2414. To order online, visit the Vital Records website.