Firewood Permit Online Purchase
To purchase your firewood permit online, follow all THREE steps carefully:
Firewood permits are not available for purchase from April 1 - June 30
Step 1: Click here to open the Firewood Permit. (fillable form is compatible with
Google Chrome & Microsoft Explorer)
- Read it in its entirety and fill out all the required information.
- Print it and sign where indicated.
Step 2: (Beginning July 1) - Click here to pay for your permit.
- Under the “My Bills” section, select “Firewood Permits” from the dropdown box under “Payment Type”. (This option is unavailable until July 1)
- Select the number of cords you will be collecting.
- The next section is the “Cardholder Information”. All of these fields are required. Your receipt will be emailed, so double check that the email address is entered correctly. After entering all your information, click “Continue” to review and finalize your payment. (The credit card processing provider (Point & Pay) charges an additional $1.50 convenience fee for every $50.00 charged.)
Step 3: TO VALIDATE YOUR PERMIT, YOU MUST ATTACH A COPY OF THE RECEIPT TO THE FIREWOOD PERMIT.
- An email with the subject line "Your Receipt" will be sent to you. YOU MUST PRINT THIS RECEIPT.
Carry the permit, with the receipt attached, while cutting and