Burnett County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872

Forest and Parks

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact to rent the park shelters?
2. Where can I go horseback riding in Burnett County?
3. Is camping allowed on Burnett County Forest Land?
4. Can I purchase a Camping, Firewood, or Christmas Tree Permit online?
5. Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
6. Can I get a map of the Gandy Dancer Bike Trail?
7. Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
8. On what roads is it legal to ride my ATV/UTV?
9. Who do I talk to about bear, deer, or any other wildlife issue?
10. Where can I get a Burning Permit?
11. How do I put my land into the Managed Forest Program?
12. When and where can I ride my snowmobile/ATV/UTV?
13. Where can I get a snowmobile/ATV trail map?
14. What are the state definitions of an ATV or UTV?
15. Where can I get a map of the ATV township routes?
16. Where can I ride my off-road motorcycle?
17. Where can I get a map of the Burnett County Forest Lands?
18. Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
19. The tree in my backyard is dying, who should I talk to?
20. Is it legal to hunt on Burnett County Forest Lands?
21. Can I leave my deer stand up overnight on County Forest Land?
22. May I cut a Christmas Tree from the Burnett County Forest?