Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
On what roads is it legal to ride my ATV/UTV?
It depends on what type of road you are asking about. There are State Highways, County Highways, Town Roads and Village Streets. ALL of these are governed by different agencies.

The Burnett County Highway Department oversees the County Highways (those named by capital letters – i.e. County Hwy D; County Hwy FF, etc.). All of our county roads are open to ATVs and UTVs EXCEPT County Hwy-A from State Hwy 35 to Thompson Road.

For information on Town Roads or Village Streets you will need to contact the individual towns and villages. Municipality contact information

Forest and Parks

Show All Answers

1. Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
2. Is camping allowed on Burnett County Forest Land?
3. May I cut a Christmas Tree from the Burnett County Forest?
4. Can I purchase a Camping, Firewood, or Christmas Tree Permit online?
5. Is it legal to hunt on Burnett County Forest Lands?
6. Can I leave my deer stand up overnight on County Forest Land?
7. Where can I get a map of the Burnett County Forest Lands?
8. Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
9. When and where can I ride my snowmobile/ATV/UTV?
10. On what roads is it legal to ride my ATV/UTV?
11. Where can I get a snowmobile/ATV trail map?
12. What are the state definitions of an ATV or UTV?
13. Where can I get a map of the ATV township routes?
14. Who do I talk to about bear, deer, or any other wildlife issue?
15. How do I put my land into the Managed Forest Program?
16. Where can I get a Burning Permit?
17. Where can I ride my off-road motorcycle?
18. Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
19. Can I get a map of the Gandy Dancer Bike Trail?
20. Where can I go horseback riding in Burnett County?
21. The tree in my backyard is dying, who should I talk to?
22. Who do I contact to rent the park shelters?