Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Where do I obtain a burning permit?
Burning permits may be obtained at the County Clerk's Office, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Further information is provided in the following link. Annual Burning Permit

County Clerk

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a marriage license?
2. Where do I go to get copies of my birth certificate or divorce decree?
3. Where can I get photos taken for my passport application?
4. What are the rules for running for county board supervisor?
5. How do I obtain a copy of the county directory?
6. How do I register to vote?
7. Where do I obtain a burning permit?
8. Is a form available for filing a Notice of Intent to Cut Forest Products?