Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
How do I file a claim?
1. Complete the standard court form (PR-1819). Forms available at http://wicourts.gov
2. File the completed form, along with the $3.00 statutory filing fee, with the Register in Probate.
3. Provide a copy of the claim to the Personal Representative of the estate and the estate attorney, if applicable.
There is a time limit for filing claims. You can check the court file in person or review the court
record on the internet at http://wicourts.gov to find the claims deadline for a particular case.

Register in Probate

Show All Answers

1. Are probate records available on the internet?
2. What is Probate?
3. Do I need an attorney to file a probate case?
4. How do I file a claim?