Burnett County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
A state trail pass is required for bicyclists 16 years of age or older. You do not need a pass when hiking.

Daily passes are $5.00 and an annual pass is $25.00.

8 different vendors sell passes throughout Burnett County:

In Siren: Holiday Station Store (open 24/7), The Lodge at Crooked Lake (open 24/7), Peggy's Fashion Rack, and Yourchuck's True Value (open 7a.m.-9p.m. 7 days/wk)

In Webster: Ace Hardware, Webster Cog & Sprocket, and Northwest Passage In a New Light Gallery

In Danbury: Log Cabin Store (open 6a.m.-10p.m. 7 days/wk)

Passes can also be purchased through the Forest & Parks Dept. during weekday business hours at 8150 State Road 70, Siren.

ATVs/UTVs are NOT allowed on the Gandy Dancer Trail south of State Highway 77 from April 1 through November 30 of each year.

Passes are valid for use on other WI State Bike Trails.

Forest and Parks

Show All Answers

1. Is camping allowed on Burnett County Forest Land?
2. Can I purchase a Camping, Firewood, or Christmas Tree Permit online?
3. Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
4. Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
5. Can I get a map of the Gandy Dancer Bike Trail?
6. Who do I contact to rent the park shelters?
7. Where can I get a Burning Permit?
8. Who do I talk to about bear, deer, or any other wildlife issue?
9. How do I put my land into the Managed Forest Program?
10. When and where can I ride my snowmobile/ATV/UTV?
11. Where can I get a snowmobile/ATV trail map?
12. What are the state definitions of an ATV or UTV?
13. Where can I get a map of the ATV township routes?
14. Where can I go horseback riding in Burnett County?
15. Where can I ride my off-road motorcycle?
16. Where can I get a map of the Burnett County Forest Lands?
17. May I cut a Christmas Tree from the Burnett County Forest?
18. Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
19. The tree in my backyard is dying, who should I talk to?
20. Is it legal to hunt on Burnett County Forest Lands?
21. Can I leave my deer stand up overnight on County Forest Land?