Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
Burnett County Natural Resources Committee offers county residents or landowners an opportunity to purchase a permit from the Forest and Parks Department. Permits are issued beginning on July 1 of every year with an expiration date of March 31. Resale of firewood under this permit is not allowed. More info...

Forest and Parks

Show All Answers

1. Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
2. Is camping allowed on Burnett County Forest Land?
3. May I cut a Christmas Tree from the Burnett County Forest?
4. Can I purchase a Camping, Firewood, or Christmas Tree Permit online?
5. Is it legal to hunt on Burnett County Forest Lands?
6. Can I leave my deer stand up overnight on County Forest Land?
7. Where can I get a map of the Burnett County Forest Lands?
8. Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
9. When and where can I ride my snowmobile/ATV/UTV?
10. On what roads is it legal to ride my ATV/UTV?
11. Where can I get a snowmobile/ATV trail map?
12. What are the state definitions of an ATV or UTV?
13. Where can I get a map of the ATV township routes?
14. Who do I talk to about bear, deer, or any other wildlife issue?
15. How do I put my land into the Managed Forest Program?
16. Where can I get a Burning Permit?
17. Where can I ride my off-road motorcycle?
18. Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
19. Can I get a map of the Gandy Dancer Bike Trail?
20. Where can I go horseback riding in Burnett County?
21. The tree in my backyard is dying, who should I talk to?
22. Who do I contact to rent the park shelters?