Debit Card Users
Wisconsin Support Collections Debit Card
- The Wisconsin Child Support Program is replacing your current child support CHASE VISA debit card with the new Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard issued by Comerica Bank and managed by EPPIC.
- The new new EPPIC Debit MasterCard will replace your current Wisconsin CHASE Visa debit card effective February 7, 2013.
What You Need to Do
- If you have moved, update your address online using Child Suppot Online Services or by calling the KIDS Information line at (800) 991-5530, or provide your correct address to your local child support agency. Debit cards cannot be forwarded by the post office.
- Watch your mailbox for your new Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard beginning February 7, 2013.
- You will automatically be enrolled when a support collection is received on or after February 7, 2013. Your Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard will be delivered in 7 to 10 days by U.S. Mail to the last address you provided.
- You may change to direct deposit at anytime by completing a Direct Deposit application. The application can be found online at childsupport.wisconsin.gov or you can request an application to be mailed to you by calling the KIDS Information line at (800) 991-5530.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click on the following link: http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/bcs/faqs/card_faq-newdc.htm