Christmas Tree/Bough Permit - Online Purchase
To purchase your Christmas Tree or Bough Permit online, follow all THREE steps carefully:
Step 1: Click here to open the Christmas Tree Permit. (fillable form is compatible with Google Chrome & Microsoft Explorer)
- Read it in its entirety and fill out all the required information.
- Print it and sign where indicated.
Step 2: Click here to pay for your permit.
- Under the “My Bills” section, select “Christmas Tree” or "Bough" permit from the dropdown box under “Payment Type”.
- If purchasing for collection of a Christmas Tree, you will need to select the number of trees you desire, (maximum of 2 per household - personal use ONLY).
- If purchasing for the collection of boughs you will need to select boughs and also fill
in the Township and Section number of where you will be collecting them. Click here
to view township maps that include County Forest Land.
- The next section is the “Cardholder Information”. After entering all your information, click “Continue” to review and finalize your payment. (The credit card processing provider (Point & Pay) charges an additional $1.50 convenience fee for every $50.00 charged.)
- Receipt MUST be printed at the time the payment is made.
Step 3: TO VALIDATE YOUR PERMIT, YOU MUST ATTACH A COPY OF THE RECEIPT.
- Carry the permit with the attached receipt with you while cutting and transporting your tree or boughs.