Firewood Permit Online Purchase
To purchase your firewood permit online, follow all THREE steps carefully:
Firewood permits are not available for purchase from April 1 - June 30
Step 1: Click here to open the Firewood Permit. (fillable form is compatible with
Google Chrome & Microsoft Explorer)
- Read it in its entirety and fill out all the required information.
- Print it and sign where indicated.
Step 2: Click here to pay for your permit.
- Under the “My Bills” section, select “Firewood Permits” from the dropdown box under “Payment Type”.
- Select the number of cords you will be collecting.
- The next section is the “Cardholder Information”. After entering all your information, click “Continue” to review and finalize your payment. (The credit card processing provider (Point & Pay) charges an additional $1.50 convenience fee for every $50.00 charged.)
- Receipt MUST be printed at the time the payment is made.
Step 3: TO VALIDATE YOUR PERMIT, YOU MUST ATTACH A COPY OF THE RECEIPT TO THE FIREWOOD PERMIT.
- Have the permit with the attached receipt with you while cutting and transporting firewood.