Certified copies of vital records can be obtained from our office in-person or by mail.
Vital Record Certificate Cost
- First Copy - $20
- Additional copies - $3 each
In A Rush?
(Divorce records not available from the Register of Deeds office for events prior to January 1, 2016)
Order your vital records online with Official Records Online:
Or order vital records by email and pay with your credit or debit card. Here’s how:
- Complete the vital record request application form and print it out.
- Sign and date the form.
- Scan the form and a clear image of your appropriate identification (usually driver’s license or state issued ID or see page two of application for other acceptable forms of identification).
- Email form and image of ID to Jeanine Chell
- Call us at 715-349-2183 and give us your credit or debit card information to pay for your certified copies. NOTE: Credit/Debit cards will be charged a $1.50 service fee up to $50. Additional service charge of $1.50 applies if over $50.
- Certified copies will be mailed to you via USPS.