Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872

Forest and Parks

Show All Answers

1. Is camping allowed on Burnett County Forest Land?
2. Can I purchase a Camping, Firewood, or Christmas Tree Permit online?
3. Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
4. Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
5. Can I get a map of the Gandy Dancer Bike Trail?
6. Who do I contact to rent the park shelters?
7. Where can I get a Burning Permit?
8. Who do I talk to about bear, deer, or any other wildlife issue?
9. How do I put my land into the Managed Forest Program?
10. When and where can I ride my snowmobile/ATV/UTV?
11. Where can I get a snowmobile/ATV trail map?
12. What are the state definitions of an ATV or UTV?
13. Where can I get a map of the ATV township routes?
14. Where can I go horseback riding in Burnett County?
15. Where can I ride my off-road motorcycle?
16. Where can I get a map of the Burnett County Forest Lands?
17. May I cut a Christmas Tree from the Burnett County Forest?
18. Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
19. The tree in my backyard is dying, who should I talk to?
20. Is it legal to hunt on Burnett County Forest Lands?
21. Can I leave my deer stand up overnight on County Forest Land?