Burnett County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
ATV/UTV use is NOT allowed on the Gandy Dancer Trail south of State Highway 77 from April 1 through November 30 each year.

From December 1 through March 31, and once there is a 4" groomed snow base; or if there is no snow, once the ground is frozen; and trails have officially been opened, you may ride your ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail. Check for openings and closures, and sign up for email or text notifications, by following the link below.

The northern segment of the trail allows ATVs & UTVs and begins north of State Highway 77 in Danbury crossing over the St. Croix River to Minnesota. For more information, please contact Pine County, MN Gandy Dancer Information at 218-485-5410.

Trail Updates

Forest and Parks

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
2. Can I get a map of the Gandy Dancer Bike Trail?
3. Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
4. Where can I ride my off-road motorcycle?
5. Who do I talk to about bear, deer, or any other wildlife issue?
6. Where can I get a Burning Permit?
7. Is camping allowed on Burnett County Forest Land?
8. Who do I contact to rent the park shelters?
9. Where can I go horseback riding in Burnett County?
10. When and where can I ride my snowmobile/ATV/UTV?
11. What are the state definitions of an ATV or UTV?
12. Where can I get a map of the ATV township routes?
13. Where can I get a snowmobile/ATV trail map?
14. How do I put my land into the Managed Forest Program?
15. Is it legal to hunt on Burnett County Forest Lands?
16. Where can I get a map of the Burnett County Forest Lands?
17. The tree in my backyard is dying, who should I talk to?
18. Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
19. Can I purchase a camping, firewood, or Christmas tree permit over the phone?
20. May I cut a Christmas Tree from the Burnett County Forest?