Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Where can I get a Burning Permit?
Burning permits are available through the DNR. Please follow this link for more information.

Forest and Parks

Show All Answers

1. Is it legal to hunt on Burnett County Forest Lands?
2. Can I leave my deer stand up overnight on County Forest Land?
3. Where can I get a map of the Burnett County Forest Lands?
4. Is camping allowed on Burnett County Forest Land?
5. Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
6. May I cut a Christmas Tree from the Burnett County Forest?
7. Can I purchase a camping, firewood, or Christmas tree permit over the phone?
8. When and where can I ride my snowmobile/ATV/UTV?
9. Where can I get a snowmobile/ATV trail map?
10. What are the state definitions of an ATV or UTV?
11. Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
12. Where can I get a map of the ATV township routes?
13. Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
14. Can I get a map of the Gandy Dancer Bike Trail?
15. Where can I ride my off-road motorcycle?
16. Who do I talk to about bear, deer, or any other wildlife issue?
17. Where can I get a Burning Permit?
18. Who do I contact to rent the park shelters?
19. Where can I go horseback riding in Burnett County?
20. How do I put my land into the Managed Forest Program?
21. The tree in my backyard is dying, who should I talk to?