Burnet County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
ATV/UTV use is NOT allowed on the Gandy Dancer Trail south of State Highway 77 from April 1 through November 30 each year.

From December 1 through March 31, and once trails are open, ATVs and UTVs may ride from Tewalt Road, (which is just south of Siren), and continue north in Burnett County. Check for openings and closures, and sign up for email or text notifications, by following the link below.

The northern segment of the trail allows ATVs & UTVs and begins north of State Highway 77 in Danbury crossing over the St. Croix River to Minnesota. For more information, please contact Pine County, MN Gandy Dancer Information at 218-485-5410.

Trail Updates

Forest and Parks

Show All Answers

1. Is it legal to hunt on Burnett County Forest Lands?
2. Where can I get a map of the Burnett County Forest Lands?
3. Is camping allowed on Burnett County Forest Land?
4. Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
5. Can I purchase a camping, firewood or Christmas tree permit over the phone?
6. When and where can I ride my snowmobile/ATV/UTV?
7. Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
8. Where can I get a trail map?
9. Where can I get a map of the ATV township routes?
10. What are the state definitions of an ATV or UTV?
11. May I cut a Christmas Tree from the Burnett County Forest?
12. Where can I ride my off-road motorcycle?
13. Who do I talk to about bear, deer or any other wildlife issue?
14. The tree in my backyard is dying, who should I talk to?
15. How do I put my land into the Managed Forest Program?
16. Where can I get a Burning Permit?
17. Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
18. Who do I contact to rent the pavilion at Crooked Lake Park?